The HR Generalist will play a key role in the development of Elite SEM’s employees. This person will be responsible for supporting the overall business strategy through the growth & development of each leader & team within the organization. Our HR Generalist will also play a key role in our training & development program, compliance, benefits, and all other Human Resources tasks. This role will report to the Director of Human Resources. If you thrive in a fast-paced, motivated and fun team atmosphere, we want you!
- Provide high quality internal consulting to identify gaps and opportunities for development and lead the design and execution of programs to enhance performance, alignment, consistency, and continuity in strategy.
- Partner with other business leaders on company-wide training initiatives, including job-transfer programs, mentorship program & other new initiatives.
- Partner with Director of Human Resources on all HR functions including employee relations, benefit administration and employee onboarding.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all employees; assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures; maintains the employee handbook
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assists with any other HR projects as needed.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Drive for Results - Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
- Organizing – Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently arranges information in a useful manner
- Process Management – Excellent at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- 3-4 years of Human Resources experience (employee training program experience a plus!)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or related field
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Demonstrates understanding of adult learning theory
- Effective written & oral communication skills
- Proficient in website development, audio/visual technical software preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity leave, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.