The Sr. Digital Media Planner builds and present media recommendations and are responsible for managing all day to day digital media strategy, planning/buying activity for assigned account(s). The Sr. Digital Media Planner collaborates with the Display Media team and other digital channels (SEM, SEO, Mobile, & Social) in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. Must be an expert at analyzing data, thinking creatively and coming up with innovative new media strategies to ensure display campaigns reach the right target audience at the right time in the most effective and efficient way. Reports directly to Director of Performance Display.
- Working in-conjunction to provide strategic media plans, holistic recommendations and top quality services to multiple of small-medium sized Elite SEM clients
- Responsible for assisting Display Media Manager day-to-day planning, execution, optimization, and project management of digital media plans
- Assist in preparing & auditing all client facing reporting
- Learn & gather information on industry trends & competitive reporting
- Nurture & maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Work closely with SEM Account Managers to create cohesive recommendations and holistic digital performance results
- Assist Display Media Manager and Business Development team in planning of new biz or RFPs.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid media
- 3-5 years of digital media planning & buying experience with a focus on direct response marketing goals
- Interest in being a part of a start-up division with hands on approach to all phases of the media process
- Experienced with DSPs, Networks and Site Direct Buys
- Familiarity of Facebook and Twitter PMD’s a plus
- Proficient PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
- Experience managing campaigns with GDN
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools such as DoubleClick is desired
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity leave, 401(k) employer match, short & long term disability, educational stipend, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.