Our Integrated Media Strategist will be the go to day-to-day lead for both the client and internal channel teams. The Integrated Media Specialist will be responsible for the client relationship; understanding the clients’ business issues and goals and helping to achieve them as well as supervising the holistic strategic planning and execution of integrated media strategies across all the digital channels. Digital channels can include channels such as SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Display, Shopping & Affiliate Marketing. This role is a dynamic strategic thinker who will work closely with channel leads & the Analytics team to use data to provide strategic guidance to the client on strategy, budget allocation & opportunities for growth. This role will report into the Director of Integrated Media.
- Lead all cross division client communication, projects, and deliverables
- Set Strategy & Goals across all divisions for multi-channel clients and provide clear direction & vision on priorities to achieve to all division leads.
- Work with channel leads to create & execute strategy for clients that will help solve client challenges & needs.
- Understand and uncover client motivations & needs.
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of the roles and metrics of other communication channels and have an ability to lead integrated efforts.
- Utilize analytics & data such as Google Analytics to discover opportunities and strategies.
- Manage all cross-division processes as it relates to internal/external communication, integrated planning, integrated deliverables & knowledge sharing.
- Assist client in establishing budgets and forecasts per channel, as well as use data provided to ensure that budget is being used in the most efficient matter.
- Ensure & facilitate cross channel communication both internally & externally
- Ensure & facilitate cross channel planning for new client relationships, new campaigns, or new strategies brought to us by the client.
- Be a positive example and set the tone for the cross-divisional team by going above and beyond.
- Establish and demonstrate an understanding of all communication channels & metrics to develop a smooth integrated process.
- Proactively assist larger channel team to provide POV to clients on industry trends
- Business Acumen- Knows how businesses work, knowledgeable in current/future policies, practices, trends, technology, etc.
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Strategic Agility- Sees ahead, can anticipate future consequences and trends, broad knowledge and perspective
- Presentation Skills- Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Problem Solving- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Listening- Is attentive and an active listener, has the patience to hear people out
- Peer Relationships- Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers.
- 3-6 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Strong experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics
- Experience managing multi-channel relationships
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers
- Strong written and oral communication skills, specifically around presentations
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.