The Account Analyst. Paid Search plays an integral role in executing paid search campaigns, supporting strategies, and presenting recommendations to clients. This role requires a strong understanding of paid search to effectively drive day-to-day execution of products and services. The Analyst will collaborate with their team to ensure all testing and reporting is clear and communicated efficiently to the client. This person will report directly to the Manager of Client Strategy and is responsible for analyzing and executing paid search strategies, ensuring all deliverables are executed on time.
- Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client’s success.
- Utilizing the latest technology tools
- Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts
- Career Ambition - Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it, makes things happen
- Functional/Technical Skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- 1+ years of related paid search work experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), AdWords Certification
- Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3 is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.