The Partner Marketing Manager will focus on the overall partner strategy for Elite SEM, establishing clear relationships that foster growth for both sides. This role will also assist the marketing team with special events management, advertising, creating brand awareness, and client nurturing. This position will report into the Director of Marketing.
- Launch, maintain, and grow our Partner Program and all partner relationships.
- Prioritize partner events and initiatives with their goals in mind, and those of Elite SEM.
- Establish new partner opportunities by working with VP of Client Services, Marketing Director, and division leads to identify potential partners for extending audience reach, advising existing clients, etc.
- Act as a Partner liaison for our Sales team - introducing, debriefing, connecting at industry events, etc.
- Lead the planning, organizing, and managing elements of key external events including but not limited to: tradeshows, conferences, client summits, event sponsorships, and webinars.
- Monitor and drive new leads for sales team via partnerships.
- Manage, improve, and re-launch our partner referral processes.
- Coordinate partner efforts that cross over between sales, marketing, and client teams such as tradeshows, industry events, webinars, referrals, etc.
- Develop database of partner collateral/ info to be used in business and partner development and engagement.
- Effectively communicate and interact with partners regarding any and all events and projects.
- Work with client team and others as needed to maintain an up-to-date partner database in Salesforce.
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Planning - Accurately scopes out length & difficulty of tasks, set goals/objectives, develops schedules, adjusts for problems
- Written Communications - Excellent skills to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Comfort Around Higher Management - Can deal comfortably with senior managers, can present, understand and talk the language of higher management
- Listening - Is attentive and an active listener, has the patience to hear people out
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing communications, lead generation, client nurturing, copywriting, and/or social media
- Prior Partner relationship management
- Sales/ business development experience a plus
- Experience with WordPress, CRM & CMS
- Experience with SalesForce
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs when needed.