The Conversion Rate Optimization Account Manager will be working closely with our web developer to optimize current Elite SEM client websites and landing pages to improve visitor to lead conversion rates. You will be responsible for designing and implementing A|B & multivariate, analyzing and reporting on the results, and creating follow up tests. The ideal candidate will be data driven and have a strong background in web analytics and testing with a mind for creating a great user experience. This role will report into the CRO Team Lead.
- Design, develop, and launch website optimization strategy
- Build landing pages using conversion design/landing page optimization principles
- Own website conversion rates and report weekly/monthly/quarterly progress
- Analyze conversion funnels and suggest areas of opportunity
- Define and develop individual test programs, working closely with the Account Management teams to ensure smooth delivery.
- Set up reporting framework for each test; establish key metrics for evaluation and reporting while analyzing them on a regular basis.
- Conduct detailed analysis and testing to enhance conversion rates for ecommerce and lead generation client
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within CRO
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- 2-3 years experience in formulating optimization strategy, execution of A|B, Multivariate, Multi-Page and Funnel testing plans
- Experience with Optimizely
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.