In the role of Paid Search Sr. Account Executive the main goals will be to own & manage all tasks of campaign management, reporting & analysis for their own book of business, as well as continue to learn & educate themselves on all things Paid Search to be able to provide advanced strategy of SEM as it relates to our space. This person will have support from Account Analysts and will be assigned on per project basis from the Manager of Client Strategy.
- Plan, design, and operate paid search campaigns:
- Campaign Launches: keyword & ad text creation/expansion, tracking set-up and the ability to provide instructions & QA tracking for all tools and engines.
- Campaign Management: negative keyword strategy, website & category exclusions, URL audits, keyword/ad text expansion, conflicting negatives, GDN campaigns (contextual, placement, & remarketing).
- Budget Management: manage daily budget tracking process to make sure monthly spending levels are on pace.
- Bid Management: implement bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at campaign, ad group, & keyword levels. Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/ bid optimizations.
- AB Testing: actively work to test keywords, ad copy, & landing pages, beta and 3rd party vendor tool testing.
- Must be capable of communicating with clients whether through email or via the phone with minimal oversight with to cultivate a strong working relationship.
- Accountability & ownership with limited supervision of paid search program, successes, and failures for several client accounts.
- Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- 7+ years of related work experience in paid search
- Hands on experience in managing monthly campaigns budgets $500k+
- Understanding and implementation of competitive reporting: AdGooRoo, The Search Monitor, Compete, Auction Insights.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), AdWords Certification
- Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3 is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.