Our Director of Analytics & Insights’ primary purpose is to own all major Analytics, Reporting, & Insights work and activities at Elite SEM. This includes all major Analytics & reporting projects across various teams (SEM, SEO, CRO, etc.). The main focus of the position is to develop a strategy for selling & integrating Analytics to our clients and Elite SEM Client Services team to drive growth & retention of clients. On top of tech based offering of Project Insights, The Director will be responsible for creating a non-tech based analytics offering that will integrate with the tech based offering. Finally, the Director will provide mentorship to the Elite SEM teams & Elite SEM clients on the latest tools, tactics and capabilities of Analytics optimization.
- Set vision, strategy & goals across all divisions and provide clear direction on priorities to achieve
- Develop, coach & retain the analytics team; work with them to set goals and hold accountable to hitting goals while working with them to implement higher level strategy
- Own the launch, short & long term vision for how Elite SEM uses reporting today & future, training, & user support
- Working with VP of SEO to ensure roadmap is meeting the needs of the Client Team, Client Team Leads and Clients
- Provide extensive Analytics Thought Leadership with Clients & Marketing Team
- Work with Marketing to provide insights for both industry & channel updates, challenges
- Evaluate & expand all products offered, services offered & tools. SME For All Partners (LiveRamp, Etc) & Platforms (GA, Omniture, SF)
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, and reporting on data generated through Elite SEM’s Paid, Earned & CRO service offerings & client-provided data. Provide Ad Hoc Data Insights For Clients, Marketing, Sales Team And/or Account Managers
- Work closely with the Integrated Media team to help create reporting & data models (provide better metrics and data for cross-division clients.)
- Use data to help account teams solve non tactical & non division/Channel specific challenges & issues both Integrated Media & non Integrated Media clients
- Develop the sales materials and collateral necessary to sell our Analytics products and services.
- Work with VP Of Client Operations & Media and division leads on all processes related to salesm including but not limited to: Discovery, Audit, Proposal, Pricing & RFP as well as transition from sales team to client team
- Maintain relationships with top tier Clients & multi service clients and provide insights, support & strategic guidance for client retention & growth
- Review technology to partner with & support overall client needs & challenges.
- Take proprietary algorithms and advanced metrics and turn it into a product to offer
- Strategic Agility - Sees ahead, can anticipate future consequences and trends, broad knowledge and perspective
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Developing Direct Reports and Others - Provides challenging and stretching tasks/assignments, aware of each person's goals, constructs compelling development plans and executes them, people builder
- Innovation Management - Brings creative ideas to market, facilitates effective brainstorming, helps the creative process
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Process Management - Excellent at figuring out the processes to get things done, understands efficient work flows
- Technical/Functional Skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within digital analytics
- Learning on the Fly- Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learned, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- 9+ years of vast Digital Marketing Knowledge (Display, Social, Shopping, Feed, SEM, CRO)
- Experience with a host of tools including: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager (or other tag managers such as Tealium or Ensighten), and tag auditing tools such as ObservePoint.
- Experience using SAS or any web analytics tool is a must
- Lead a multi-disciplined team
- Agency experience in a leadership capacity and agency experience in sales/analytics
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Up to 30% travel- this may fluctuate based on client need
- MS Access, SQL, database or business intelligence experience a plus
- Experience with Coremetrics, Webtrends, or Unica a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid maternity, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.